Why Invest In Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Malaysia has been voted as one of the most livable and favorable countries in the world. As to compare to the countries in the same region, Malaysia has been a better place in terms of welfare and facilities provided. Many foreigners love to visit Malaysia due to its consistent climate throughout the year. Malaysia has both city and nature-like lifestyle on this lovely land. We have the top 10 diving paradise, Sipadan in the world. Besides that, we also hold few of the World Heritage cities by UNESCO such as Penang and Melaka; which makes Malaysia a tourist spots attraction. We are also blessed that Malaysia is free from the nature disaster such as earth quake and typhoon.
However, in term of investment, Kuala Lumpur or Selangor or more commonly know as Klang Valley are the hot picks out beating the other states by expatriates. There are several reasons behind this:
- Property prices in Kuala Lumpur (KL) and Selangor are very much lower as compare to the same region such as Hong Kong, Beijing, Shang Hai, Singapore, Macau and Japan. Therefore, it gives you more room for appreciation in time to come.
- Kuala Lumpur (KL) the hub for financial activity.
- HQs for many MNC, banks and local companies are based in Kuala Lumpur (KL).
- Well established facilities and welfare for locals and foreigners such as education, health care, hospitality and infrastructure.
- Up coming MRTs, LRTs, BRTs, highways which connect well to airports and ports.
- High speed train connecting Kuala Lumpur and Singapore in just 90mins with several stops in between will benefit both countries economically.
- Branded names such as Four Seasons Place, Ritz-Carlton, Banyan Tree Signature and Kempinski are all gathered in KLCC and Bukit Bintang area as these players are confident and optimistic about the future potential growth in Malaysia.
- Malaysia doesn’t set high restriction for foreigner to acquire properties in Malaysia. For more info, please proceed to Foreigner Buyer Guideline.